The Superior Scribbler
Isn't it pretty?
I'd like to thank Amy also for her patience because silly, over-taxed me took a long time to noticed I'd won this award. If we lived closer - not separated by a couple eastern states, I think she would have knocked me over the head with it. (And not to worry, Amy - your critique is coming. Really...)
Anyway now I am supposed to post these rules and follow them....
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy buds.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor! (honestly, I have no idea what the heck this means... So I will skip this rule and so can you if you'd like...)
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
And the award goes to...
All of you deserve one but in honor of the rules... the Scribbler goes to;
Congratulations to not only these five writers but to all of us who...
- put faith in our stories even when no one has asked us to write them
- write despite a bad cold or being up into the wee hours of the night with a sick child
- pick ourselves up to write again even after a rejection letter, an unfavorable critique , or you plain feel writing a novel is next to impossible
- write because we simply have no other choice
Happy writing everyone!