Instead of tagging people back, I am going to open it up that you can post your answers right here and/or on your own blog. If you want to play along, please answer your favorite three questions in the comment section. Or... feel free to answer them all, if you want!
- What time did you get up this morning? 6:44 am
- Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
- What do you usually have for breakfast? Fruit & a granola bar or pb & j on an English muffin
- Favorite sandwich? I hate sandwiches. I would rather eat left overs from last night's dinner then a sandwich. But if I have to eat one, I prefer a roasted veggie sandwich with mozzarella cheese on like a pannini or some sort of flat, crispy bread.
- What characteristic do you despise in others? Sarcasm, but when it is at the expense of others. I don't mind funny, humorous sarcasm, that is not meant to belittle someone. But I hate when someone is sarcastic to someone else in order to make them look stupid.
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? England, Scotland, Whales, and/or Ireland... preferably all in one trip.
- Where would you retire to? Maybe in the woods like Thoreau
- Are you a morning person or a night person? I used to be a night person, but having kids has forced me into a morning person... I’m a night person in morning person’s clothing.
- How are you today? SLEEPY! I've been with three-year olds all morning, saw a house for my other job, have to vacuum and prepare for my third job of the day – tutoring, and then will do all the Mommy things with my own kids – help with HW, make dinner, lunches for tomorrow, etc… Is it time for bed yet?
- What are you listening to right now? The sound of my dishwasher whirring and my computer humming, the wind chimes gently tinkling from my ceiling fan, and the clacking of my dog’s claws on the wood floors as she patrols.
- Do you wish on stars? Every chance I get. I also wish whenever I drive through a covered bridge, or on a wishbone, or on an eyelash... I am an ever-lasting, never-ending wisher of wishes.
Thanks for tagging me and consider you're all tagged now! HA!