So this brings up the topic of when to don a tiara? Here are my various lists...
- When I type the words THE END to my WIP
- When I sign on with an agent
- When I sell my book to a publisher
- When my book is sold to a movie producer
- When I walk the red carpet to view my movie
Here are some more practical times...
- Every time I pay off a credit card (my husband will get to wear one then, too)
- On the first day of summer vacation
- When I finally find a job that pays me well
- Anytime I remember to bring my coupons with me to the grocery store
- Anytime I find amazing sales
- Every September on the first day of school
- For all the times I clean the entire house from top to bottom (that comes with a glass of wine, too)
- When every stitch of laundry is done in the house
Times in the past I could have worn a tiara had I known this was a viable choice...
- Graduation from HS and college
- When I got married
- During the whole nine months of pregnancy (both times)
- After delivering both of my daughters
- When I was no longer "chapped" from nursing both my girls
But the number one time to don a tiara...
- Whenever you and your husband fight and you're right!
So don those tiaras ladies! It's the number one way to beat the winter blues.