Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NaNo Day 18

NaNoWriMo Day 18 Word Count

Goal: 2500 words

Actual: 3588 words!!!!

Total Word Count: 23,994

Downside: None!!!! :)

Highlight: I did do a lot of brand new writing, but I was also able to rewrite two chapters from my previous draft, thus my lofty daily number. But I have to say it again... I am just so happy with what I have learned about myself during this process. A lot of the obstacles I used to place on myself, have been tossed to the curb. Good Ridden! I feel empowered and freed by those things that once stopped me dead in my tracks. So, whether I reach the 50,000 words or not, I feel great about all the insight and commitment to my story I have gained.

4 comments:

Casey Something said...

Great job today Sheri!

NaNo rocks!!

Rebecca Gomez said...

You go, girl! I'm hoping to catch up with you by tonight. I've got over 22,000 words so far.

Sheri Perl-Oshins said...

Thanks Casey!

That's awesome Rebecca!!

PJ Hoover said...

Whoo hoo!

“Personal limitation exists only in our ideas of who we are. Give up all notions of who you are and your limitations will vanish.”

- Anonymous