Followers

Friday, November 30, 2007

Welcome and my Intentions...

Hello,

The intention for this site is to inform other writers how to get started being a children’s book writer. There will be postings on standard formatting, how to make revisions, how and when to submit, and just in general, the things a new writer needs to know in order to really try this career on for size.

It will also serve as a diary for me; sharing my experiences, triumphs and tribulations, as I also navigate my way through becoming a published children’s book writer.

I hope you will learn as I learn. I hope I will inform and inspire as I become informed and inspired.

I know my first posting was very long, but hey, I'm a writer - what'd you expect!

Sheri
ks, ks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog

love,
someone in your house

P.S the 2nd letter in my name is "A"

“Personal limitation exists only in our ideas of who we are. Give up all notions of who you are and your limitations will vanish.”

- Anonymous